Our primary concern is to find you the best-fit employees. We are committed to providing you with:
- Realistic, practical advice on how to locate and recruit experienced IT skills nationally and internationally.
- A fast turnaround and speedy recruitment process.
- Assurance that we will assess all candidates we can find in relation to your requirements, and that you will be introduced to those who meet your needs.
- Ongoing communication throughout the process so you are aware of what we are, and aren't, doing. If there are no suitable candidates available at the time, we will advise you of this problem and what we are doing to search, network and advertise to find you a good employee.
- No time wasting. We will not send you unsuitable CVs, it wastes time - yours, ours and the candidates.
We have the experience and ability to:
- Complete a thorough study of your business requirements and a process to manage the delivery of talent.
- Be innovative in customizing our service to meet your unique business needs.
- Recruit in all areas and skills.
- Provide dedicated management of your account from a motivated and stable team.
- Agree on a realistic fee structure based on the business opportunity.
Permanent or Contract?
We are successful in delivering on both permanent and contract engagements, with a 50/50 split between contract and permanent business. We do not identify ourselves specifically as either a contract house or a permanent recruitment company - we solve your employment staffing needs regardless.
How do we do what we do?
We maintain a high profile by advertising our vacancies consistently on all the major internet job boards. This ensures we always have available candidates on our books. However, the extra value in our service can be found in our use of established networks, referrals and head hunting techniques that we utilize to find potential candidates. These are the hidden jobseekers that your company wants to employ.
Why is this of Value to you as an Employer?
- What is your hourly rate? Have you calculated what your time is worth?
- Do you have the hours available to sort through hundreds of CVs to find the right one?
- Would your time be better spent doing the job your company has employed you to do?
- What else in your business is suffering because you have to spend time away from it looking at CVs?
- If you have another person or business unit vetting those CVs for you, can you be sure they share your vision and know exactly what technical skills they're looking for in a potential new employee?
When you assign us a vacancy that you want filled, we work on nothing else. We work extremely hard to make finding the right employee as simple as possible. You will be delivered a limited number of suitable, interviewed and qualified resumes and have the process managed through interviews, reference checking and offer negotiation.
In making this process time and cost efficient, behind the scenes our consultants are:
- Prequalifying and assessing the candidate's motivation, commitment, interest and long term suitability to your role and organization. Advising of their job hunting status and concerns of (and how to avoid) counter offers.
- Constantly updating you, the client on market conditions and giving honest advice on how these factors may affect your ability to hire. Providing feedback as to your organizations perception within the jobseeker market.
- Providing feedback on how your interview process is perceived what impression you are giving the market.
- We work on your behalf and make sure we represent your company well to all applicants. This means we get to know your company its people. We are available to sit in on interviews or conduct benchmarking sessions in person to better understand your process.
- We make ourselves available both in and out of work hours to ensure your roles are filled and hot candidates identified and taken off the market fast. Database searching and networking through our contacts.
- Managing application response, turning a large amount of interested candidates into a manageable short list, while shielding your company from any negative responses.
- Providing advice on how you can attract and retain identified talent. We have seen and been involved in many successful hiring assignments where a recruiting edge has won the candidate and we have also seen clients lose good people from not having the right information.
- We alert you to talented people whether or not you are actively hiring.
At Maripax we put effort into your recruitment assignments. We are rewarded with repeat and often exclusive business from clients who enjoy dealing with us. We prioritize our time to those clients who enjoy dealing with us. In turn we prioritize our time to those clients who make use of our time and effort and value our service