Welcome to Maripax and thank you for choosing us to represent you in your search for a new career.
Our role is to assess your technical skills and personal strengths, and to find you potential permanent or contract job/career opportunities that meet your particular area of expertise. We are committed to:
- Contacting you prior to releasing your personal details to any of our clients.
- Observing your rights to express an interest and commit to an interview, or decline the opportunity.
- Not pressuring you to look at jobs that do not suit your interests and skill. We can assure you that we are interested in your career needs, because defining your needs accurately will help us to help you.
- Working effectively on your behalf when you are open and honest with us regarding each opportunity presented.
- Assuring you that you will be considered for all current job opportunities that might suit you, and others which are coming up soon. We may even talk to clients who we know need your skills but may not be looking to hire just now.
- Working as a team, ensuring that we share our knowledge of your individual skills, interests, lifestyle objectives and career motivators. There is no counterproductive possession of candidates in our office!
We only succeed when you succeed.
In the interest of keeping your CV and details updated, please advise us of any changes of address, telephone numbers, salary rises/benefits, new courses attended etc. We can then keep you updated with any opportunities that may be of interest to you.